Sunday, January 29, 2012

One in a Million

I should be studying right now. Suffice it to say I need to be here, for the sole reason that I should not be somewhere else in particular anyone. The details not forthcoming, but stick around and learn a little about who I am and what drives me to succeed. I am majoring in music production technology, as a composer and singer. I've joined the music industry club at DSC and plan to get my AA. I've taken the path less traveled, and it has made all the difference. I am not proud of my past, but the choices I made have made me that much stronger. I would venture to say that I am unstoppable. I won't be intimidated, held down, and I have the determination of a steamroller. Nothing will hold me back or stand in my way. I am single because that is what I choose to be. I remain focused on my studies and my goals, never again to be swayed. In time, I will make room for a significant other. Right now, this is my time-- and it's been a long time coming. I know why the caged bird sings, and now I am my own. I am free. I see my future unraveling before my very eyes. I see my promise, my talent, my intelligence, aptitude, integrity, independence. I'm going to be that one in a million, because I already am. I made it through the wilderness, and I survived. I came out with a fire in my heart to follow my dreams. Every fiber of my being was meant for me to do what I am doing right now, day by day, one step closer to achieving, dare I say it... I will be Famous. I will be heard. I will be an inspiration. Watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment