Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Miss Busy

Just when I thought my life couldn't get any busier, it did. Now I find myself studying as soon as I wake up, going to classes, and then studying until nine or so. I'm in MIC (Music Industry Club) which is every Tuesday night-- one week is just a meeting and the next is open mic. But it's not just that simple. I'll be rehearsing with two groups a couple of times a week! Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled. I am jamming with a gifted violinist and a talented pianist to do Fiona Apple's "Never is a Promise" at my request. It's a beautiful song.
So on top of all this, I bought my first music editing program. It's a cheap one, but it'll be enough to get me started. Not that I've had time to take it out of the box. I also try to do Yoga daily-- even if it's just at home. I have a Maltese that needs walking and feeding ( not to mention I need feeding) and lots of love and attention.
I see a therapist - actually, I'm waiting for him now - for past trauma which does not need to be spoken of in this forum. It took me a long time to find him, and he's the right fit for me. Problem is, he's about to tell me I shouldn't be dating anyone. And I am! I'm happy. I have the fullest life without a second to spare, and I love every minute of it. Well, here he is so I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment